- A mineral form of magnesium oxide, MgO, typically occurring in cubic crystals or grains.
- A cubic crystalline as a type of magnesium oxide (MgO)
- A grayish or dark green mineral, consisting basically of magnesia (magnesium oxide), occurring in granular kinds or in isometric crystals.
- an unusual mineral comprising magnesia (MgO) with some metal protoxid.
- a white solid mineral that occurs obviously as periclase; a source of magnesium
Sentence for "periclase"
- Magnesia, the oxide of magnesium (MgO)…
Hypernym for "periclase"
Equivalent for "periclase"