- round the notochord. See epichordal.
- Surrounding the chorda dorsalis, or notochord, of a vertebrate: as, perichordal cells; perichordal structure.
- Noting a form of vertebra within some Batrachia, where cartilaginous elements from which the centra progress are present on both the dorsal as well as the ventral faces regarding the notochord.
- Definition for "perichordal"
- Sentence for "perichordal"
- Nevertheless, the fundamental idea of it…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "perichordal"
- Variant for "perichordal"