- The fibrous membrane layer of connective tissue covering the surface of cartilage except at the endings of joints.
- a dense level of fibrous connective muscle surrounding the cartilage of developing bone
- The membrane of fibrous connective tissue which closely invests cartilage, except where covering articular areas.
- The fibrous financial investment of cartilage; a membrane which takes care of the free areas of many cartilages, corresponding towards the periosteum of bone tissue.
- Definition for "perichondrium"
- The fibrous membrane layer of connective tissue covering…
- View More
- Sentence for "perichondrium"
- Medical Dictionary for "perichondrium"