- The membranous sac full of serous liquid that encloses one's heart therefore the origins of this aorta alongside huge arteries.
- A serous membrane layer that surrounds the heart allowing it to contract.
- The dual baglike fold of serous membrane layer which incloses the heart.
- In physiology and zoology: A somewhat conically formed membranous sac, inclosing the center and also the beginning associated with great vessels.
- A blood-sinus or special hole under the carapace of a crustacean, where the heart is suspended by ligaments and arteries, although not otherwise connected.
- In mollusks, the large dorsal cœlom or body-cavity which will be traversed because of the contractile vessel which functions like a heart.
- a serous membrane layer with two levels that surrounds one's heart
- Definition for "pericardium"
- The membranous sac full of serous liquid that…
- View More
- Sentence for "pericardium"
- Synonym for "pericardium"
- Hypernym for "pericardium"
- Cross Reference for "pericardium"
- Form for "pericardium"
- Same Context for "pericardium"
- Variant for "pericardium"
- Urban Dictionary for "pericardium"
- The medical term the outermost layer…
- View More