- by expansion, any small boat
- See pirogue.
- A canoe made from the trunk area of a single tree hollowed away; a dugout: utilized by the United states Indians.
- A vessel made by sawing a sizable canoe in 2 in the middle, and inserting a plank to expand it.
- A large flat-bottomed motorboat, without keel but-with lee-board, decked in at each end but open at the center, propelled by oars, or by sails on two masts which could be hit.
- Definition for "periagua"
- Sentence for "periagua"
- Same Context for "periagua"
- Variant for "periagua"