- To layer or permeate with fluid, color, or light; suffuse.
- To put or diffuse (a liquid, like) over or through anything.
- To suffuse; to fill full or even excess.
- To permeate or suffuse anything, either with a liquid or with light
- to make a fluid to flow over or through anything, specially through an organ for the human body
- cause to distribute or flush or flood through, over, or across
- power a fluid through (a body component or muscle)
- To sprinkle, afin de, or spread-over or through.
- Definition for "perfuse"
- To layer or permeate with fluid, color, or…
- View More
- Sentence for "perfuse"
- Synonym for "perfuse"
- Verb Forms for "perfuse"
- Hypernym for "perfuse"
- Etymologically Related for "perfuse"
- Form for "perfuse"