- An establishment which makes or sells perfume.
- the skill of making perfume.
- A shop attempting to sell perfumes
- A factory where perfume is made
- The act to be a perfumer
- Perfumes, overall.
- the skill of preparing perfumes.
- Perfumes in general.
- The art of planning perfumes.
- A perfumer's institution.
- store in which perfumes are offered
- an establishment in which perfumes manufactured
- the skill of making perfumes
- perfumes as a whole
- Definition for "perfumery"
- Sentence for "perfumery"
- "confine the term perfumery" to various…
- View More
- Hypernym for "perfumery"
- Same Context for "perfumery"