- a person who tends to make or offers perfumes.
- an individual who produces new perfumes.
- somebody who makes or sells perfume.
- one that, oe whatever, perfumes.
- One whoever trade is make or offer perfumes.
- person who or that which perfumes.
- One whose trade could be the making or selling of perfumes.
- somebody who tends to make (and offers) perfumes
- Definition for "perfumer"
- a person who tends to make or offers…
- View More
- Sentence for "perfumer"
- Hypernym for "perfumer"
- Etymologically Related for "perfumer"
- Same Context for "perfumer"