- Tending toward brilliance.
- Grammar Of, regarding, or becoming the aspect that expresses the conclusion or even the consequence of the action denoted because of the verb.
- of, or relative to the most perfect tense or perfective aspect.
- looking after make perfect, or even provide brilliance.
- Tending or conducing in order to make perfect, or even to bring to perfection; -- usually accompanied by of.
- Grammar The perfective aspect.
- Grammar A perfective verb form.
- Grammar A verb having a perfective form.
- a perfective verb form
- a tense of verbs used in explaining action which has been completed (sometimes considered perfective aspect)
- the part of a verb that expresses a completed activity
- Tending or conducing to perfecting or excellence.
- In grammar, revealing completed or perfected activity, as a verb.
- Definition for "perfective"
- Sentence for "perfective"
- The perfective is the ordinary style…
- View More
- Antonym for "perfective"
- Hypernym for "perfective"
- Form for "perfective"