- Lasting or active through year or through several years.
- enduring an indefinitely long-time; enduring: perennial joy.
- Appearing over and over again; recurrent. See Synonyms at constant.
- Botany residing three or higher many years.
- Lasting or staying energetic throughout the year, or constantly.
- Having a life period greater than two years. Compare annual, biennial.
- Continuing without cessation or intermission; perpetual; permanent; unceasing; never failing.
- suffering; enduring; eternal.
- Recurrent; showing up or recurring over and over repeatedly.
- ing or continuing through 12 months.
- Continuing without cessation or intermission; perpetual; unceasing; never-failing.
- Continuing a lot more than 2 yrs.
- lasting an indefinitely long-time; recommending self-renewal
- continual repeatedly
- lasting three periods or more
- Botany A perennial plant.
- Something that recurs or seems to recur on a yearly or continual basis: "that hardy perennial, the budget deficit” ( David S. Broder).
- A perennial plant; a plant that's active over summer and winter or survives for over two developing periods. Compare yearly, biennial.
- A perennial plant; a plant which lives or goes on above 2 yrs, whether it keeps its leaves in winter or perhaps not.
- In botany, a plant which lives and blossoms or fructifies every year.
- (botany) a plant enduring for three seasons or more
- enduring or continuing without cessation through the year, or through a long time: since, a perennial springtime or water feature.
- Continuing without end or intermission; perpetual; unceasing; never-failing; everlasting.
- In zoology, growing continuously: noting teeth that have the pulp-cavity available, and develop indefinitely from persistent pulps: as, the perennial incisors of a rodent.
- In botany, continuing significantly more than couple of years: as, a perennial stem or root.
- In entomology, developing colonies that are proceeded from 12 months to-year, due to the fact ants, bees, and termites; in addition, living several year, as an insect.
- Definition for "perennial"
- Lasting or active through year or through several…
- View More
- Sentence for "perennial"
- Quotes for "perennial"
- "The perennial conviction that those who…"
- View More
- Synonym for "perennial"
- Phrases for "perennial"
- Rhyme for "perennial"
- Equivalent for "perennial"
- Form for "perennial"
- Same Context for "perennial"
- Urban Dictionary for "perennial"
- enduring quite a long time, appearing…
- View More