- To survive from a single growing period to a higher, usually with a time period of reduced or arrested growth between months. Used of plants or plant parts.
- To survive from a single growing period to another location
- survive from period to season, of flowers
- To continue to prolong indefinitely; renew.
- In botany, to call home perennially.
- Definition for "perennate"
- To survive from a single growing period to…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "perennate"
- Hypernym for "perennate"
- Etymologically Related for "perennate"