- alternate spelling of perdu.
- Accustomed to, or utilized in, hopeless enterprises; reckless; hopeless.
- Lost to sight; concealed; in concealment; in ambush.
- Being on a forlorn hope; delivered on a desperate enterprise.
- A soldier serving on a forlorn hope (in French enfant perdu); a person in hopeless situation.
- One who is morally lost or abandoned.
- In cookery, some thing concealed or ambuscaded: same as shock.
Sentence for "perdue"
- The decanter was created using the…
Rhyme for "perdue"
Same Context for "perdue"
Urban Dictionary for "perdue"