- A thin steel cap containing an explosive compound, including fulminate of mercury, that explodes on being struck.
- a metal cap entirely on muzzleloading firearms that contains substances particularly fulminate that explode upon effect
- a tiny copper cap or cup, containing fulminating dust, and used with a percussion lock to explode gunpowder.
- a tiny copper limit or cup containing fulminating dust, found in a percussion-lock to explode gunpowder.
- a detonator that explodes whenever hit
- Definition for "percussion cap"
- A thin steel cap containing an explosive compound,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "percussion cap"
- Same Context for "percussion cap"