- To strike or touch securely, such as health percussion: a doctor percussed the individual's chest.
- To hit wisely; to hit upon or against.
- To hit; going to; to knock; to produce a blow to.
- To influence.
- to try to divine the place or any other top-notch something by tapping on (an overlying surface).
- to try and divine the area or any other quality of (some thing) by tapping on an overlying surface.
- attack or tap solidly
- To strike or touch in an examination by percussion. See percussion, 3.
- To hit against so as to shake or give a shock to; hit.
- particularly, in medicine: To tap or hit for diagnostic reasons. See percussion, 4 .
- To tap or strike for therapeutie purposes. See percussion, 4 .
- Definition for "percuss"
- To strike or touch securely, such as health…
- View More
- Sentence for "percuss"
- Synonym for "percuss"
- Verb Forms for "percuss"
- Hypernym for "percuss"
- Etymologically Related for "percuss"
- Form for "percuss"
- Variant for "percuss"