- Of or concerning the Percoidea, a big suborder of spiny-finned fishes which includes the perches, sunfishes, groupers, and grunts.
- Of or belonging to Percoidea, a taxonomic superfamily in the order Perciformes.
- Owned By, or resembling, the perches, or household Percidæ.
- A fish belonging to the suborder Percoidea.
- Any seafood associated with the genus Perca, or allied genera for the household Percidae.
- A perch; any member of the Percoides or Percidæ.
- any of numerous spiny-finned fishes for the order Perciformes
- Perch-like; perciform; of or regarding the Percoïdes or Percidæ, in just about any feeling. A1so percoideous.
Sentence for "percoid"
- The nearest respectable sport for the…
Synonym for "percoid"
Hyponym for "percoid"
Hypernym for "percoid"