- getting the energy of perceiving, specifically perceiving keenly and readily.
- to be able to perceive, especially to view rapidly.
- Perceiving occasions just when you look at the minute, without representation, as a really youngster.
- Having the faculty of perception; perceiving.
- characterized by ease and quickness in seeing
- person who perceives one thing.
- person who has actually perceived a paranormal occasion.
- person who or whatever perceives, or has the faculty of perception.
- particularly, anyone to who the unexpressed ideas of some other (known as the broker) are desired is transferred in performing telepathic experiments.
- an individual who becomes aware (of things or activities) through senses
- Perceiving; having the faculty of perception.
- Definition for "percipient"
- getting the energy of perceiving, specifically perceiving keenly…
- View More
- Sentence for "percipient"
- Quotes for "percipient"
- "It is characteristic of science that…"
- View More
- Synonym for "percipient"
- Rhyme for "percipient"
- Equivalent for "percipient"
- Etymologically Related for "percipient"
- Same Context for "percipient"