- A bird whose foot are adapted for perching.
- a person who fishes for perch.
- one which perches.
- An inspector of fabric before finishing.
- One who, or whatever, perches.
- one of several Insessores.
- A Paris candle anciently utilized in The united kingdomt; in addition, a large wax candle previously set upon the altar.
- whatever perches; specifically, a perching bird as distinguished from wild birds that remainder on the floor; a bird for the old purchase Insessores.
- A workman just who executes the operation of perching or burling.
- A wax candle; especially, a sizable wax candle frequently placed on an altar.
- a bird with legs adapted for perching (as on tree limbs); this purchase is generally abandoned by taxonomists
- someone situated on a perch
- Definition for "percher"
- Sentence for "percher"
- After much shouting and dashing about,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "percher"
- Urban Dictionary for "percher"