- A fine cotton fiber textile, frequently glazed, made use of specifically for linings plus in the bindings of books.
- A fine sorts of French cotton products, typically of just one colour.
- an excellent form of cotton products, generally of 1 color, sufficient reason for a glossy surface, -- much use for linings.
- Cotton cloth with a really glossy area, typically colored of a single shade.
Definition for "percaline"
- A fine cotton fiber textile, frequently glazed, made…
Sentence for "percaline"