- Nyssa sylvatica, a medium-sized deciduous tree of united states.
- A North US tree (Nyssa multiflora) with really difficult wood, good looking oval polished leaves, and incredibly acidic berries, -- the bad gum, or typical tupelo. See tupelo.
- See piperidge.
- The black-gum, sour-gum, or tupelo. See black-gum and Nyssa. Also piperidge.
- columnar tree of eastern united states having horizontal limbs and little leaves that emerge belated in springtime while having brilliant shade during the early fall
Definition for "pepperidge"
Sentence for "pepperidge"
- The pepperidge is almost purple, and…
Hypernym for "pepperidge"
Variant for "pepperidge"