- Nyssa sylvatica, a medium-sized deciduous tree of united states.
- A North US tree (Nyssa multiflora) with really difficult wood, good looking oval polished leaves, and incredibly acidic berries, -- the bad gum, or typical tupelo. See tupelo.
- See piperidge.
- The black-gum, sour-gum, or tupelo. See black-gum and Nyssa. Also piperidge.
- columnar tree of eastern united states having horizontal limbs and little leaves that emerge belated in springtime while having brilliant shade during the early fall
- Definition for "pepperidge"
- Sentence for "pepperidge"
- The pepperidge is almost purple, and…
- View More
- Hypernym for "pepperidge"
- Variant for "pepperidge"