- any one of a number of evergreen trees of the genus Schinus, specifically S. molle, indigenous to South America, having ingredient leaves, yellowish-white plants clustered in branching panicles, and small rose-colored drupes. Also referred to as Ca pepper-tree.
- an aromatic tree (Drimys axillaris) associated with the Magnolia household, common in New Zealand. See Peruvian mastic tree, under Mastic.
- A shrub or small tree of the cashew family, Schinus Molle, indigenous in South America and Mexico, and cultivated for decoration and tone in southern Ca alongside cozy dried out climates.
- A shrub or little tree for the magnolia family members, Drimys (Tasmannia) aromatica, of Victoria and Tasmania.
- little Peruvian evergreen with wide rounded mind and slender pendant limbs with attractive clusters of greenish blossoms followed closely by groups of rose-pink fruits
- tiny African deciduous tree with spreading crown having leaves clustered toward ends of limbs and clusters of creamy plants resembling lilacs
Definition for "pepper tree"
- any one of a number of evergreen trees…
- View More
Hypernym for "pepper tree"
- View More