- Government by five rulers.
- A body of five shared rulers.
- a link or federation of five governments, each ruled by another type of frontrunner.
- federal government by five people.
- A governing body composed of five persons.
- A federation of five nations, each under its very own government or ruler.
- A government in the possession of of five individuals; five shared rulers.
- A government vested in five people.
- several five rulers, or of five important people.
- Any selection of five.
Sentence for "pentarchy"
Form for "pentarchy"