- A pool of assets developing a completely independent legal entity being bought using the contributions to a pension policy for the exclusive function of financing retirement plan advantages.
- a financial establishment that collects regular efforts from businesses to supply your retirement earnings for workers
- a fund reserved to pay workers' pensions when they retire from service
- Definition for "pension fund"
- A pool of assets developing a completely independent…
- View More
- Hypernym for "pension fund"