- the analysis, concept, and practice of prison management and criminal rehab.
- Study of this procedures developed and adopted for the discipline and prevention of criminal activity.
- The research or art of punishment.
- The study of punishment for crime, in both its deterrent and in its reformatory aspect; the study associated with the management of prisons.
- the branch of criminology focused on jail administration and prisoner rehab
- Definition for "penology"
- the analysis, concept, and practice of prison management…
- View More
- Sentence for "penology"
- Rhyme for "penology"
- Hypernym for "penology"
- Same Context for "penology"
- Variant for "penology"