- any one of several plants having rounded leaves suggestive of cents, as:
- A Eurasian plant (Umbilicus rupestris) having thick peltate leaves and yellowish-green plants. Also referred to as navelwort.
- A North US plant (Obolaria virginica) having fleshy leaves and little white or purplish plants.
- A plant, Umbilicus rupestris, having leaves the shape and size of a (pre-decimal) penny
- A name provided to several completely different flowers around the globe. Overall they all have actually circular leaves of approximately the form and measurements of a (pre-decimal) cent.
- A European trailing herb (Linaria Cymbalaria) with roundish, reniform leaves. It is often cultivated in dangling baskets.
- One of several round-leafed plants of various genera.
Sentence for "pennywort"
Equivalent for "pennywort"