- A Eurasian mint (Mentha pulegium) having small lilac-blue flowers and ovate or almost orbicular leaves that give a good, aromatic oil.
- An aromatic plant (Hedeoma pulegioides) of east the united states, having purple-blue blossoms and glabrous leaves that yield an oil made use of as an insect repellent.
- A plant of mint family members, Mentha pulegium, formerly much used in different medicinal treatments so that as a flea repellant.
- An aromatic natural herb (Mentha Pulegium) of European countries; also, a North US plant (Hedeoma pulegioides) resembling it in taste.
- A much-branched prostrate perennial herb, Mentha Pulegium, of European countries and western Asia.
- A plant for the genus Hedeoma; the United states pennyroyal. See Hedeoma, and oil of hedeoma (under oil).
- erect hairy branching United states herb having purple-blue plants; yields a vital oil utilized as an insect repellent and often in people medication
- Eurasian perennial mint have actually small lilac-blue flowers and ovate leaves; yields an aromatic oil
Sentence for "pennyroyal"
Hypernym for "pennyroyal"
Cross Reference for "pennyroyal"
Same Context for "pennyroyal"