- Of, with respect to, resembling, or related to a peninsula.
- Of or related to a peninsula
- of or developing or resembling a peninsula
- Of or related to a peninsula; in the form of or resembling a peninsula.
- [= Pg. peninsular.] Inhabiting a peninsula or perhaps the Peninsula: as, the peninsular peasantry.
- continued in a peninsula. Understand expressions.
- A soldier whom fought into the Peninsular war.
- An inhabitant of a peninsula.
Sentence for "peninsular"
Rhyme for "peninsular"
Cross Reference for "peninsular"
Same Context for "peninsular"