- a computer device for measuring the acute energy of radiation, particularly x-rays.
- a computer device for measuring the penetrability of semisolids.
- A mechanical product that measures the convenience of penetration of an object into a semisolid.
- a computer device that measures the penetrating power of electromagnetic radiation (especially X-rays).
- Definition for "penetrometer"
- a computer device for measuring the acute energy…
- View More
- Sentence for "penetrometer"
- Same Context for "penetrometer"