- Able or appearing to enter: The penetrating odor of garlic shortly loaded the complete apartment.
- Keenly perceptive or understanding; intense: The lecture supplied acute understanding of international affairs.
- capable pierce or penetrate
- demonstrating intense or keen understanding
- Having the energy of entering, piercing, or pervading; sharp; subtile; penetrative.
- Acute; discerning; sagacious; quick to realize.
- having or demonstrating power to recognize or draw good differences
- tending to penetrate; getting the power of entering or piercing
- provide participle of penetrate.
- getting the power of moving into or through (some thing); razor-sharp; subtile: as, a penetrating smell.
- Acute; discerning; fast to learn or recognize: as, a penetrating brain.
- Definition for "penetrating"
- Able or appearing to enter: The penetrating odor…
- View More
- Sentence for "penetrating"
- Quotes for "penetrating"
- "Is it not by love alone…"
- View More
- Synonym for "penetrating"
- Phrases for "penetrating"
- Equivalent for "penetrating"
- Verb Stem for "penetrating"
- Urban Dictionary for "penetrating"