- Penetrating; piercing: a penetrant wind from north.
- That penetrates
- Having capacity to enter or pierce; penetrating; sharp; subtile.
- a thing that penetrates or perhaps is effective at penetrating.
- something which penetrates, especially such a liquid
- An acute and acute person.
- Having the capacity to penetrate or pierce; making method inward; discreet; penetrating: literally or figuratively.
Sentence for "penetrant"
- “Reconstruit les cheveux abimes en penetrant…
Synonym for "penetrant"
Same Context for "penetrant"