- The innermost elements of a building, especially the sanctuary of a temple.
- the essential private or key parts; recesses: the penetralia associated with the heart.
- The recesses, or innermost components, of any thing or location, especially of a temple or palace.
- concealed things or secrets; privacy; sanctuary.
- The innermost, secret or concealed parts.
- The innermost parts of a building, such as for example a shrine, recess or a sanctuary within a temple.
- the innermost components
- the inner elements of anything; specifically, the internal areas of a building, as a temple or palace; therefore, a sanctuary, especially the sanctuary associated with the Penates.
- concealed things; secrets.
- Definition for "penetralia"
- The innermost elements of a building, especially the…
- View More
- Sentence for "penetralia"
- Synonym for "penetralia"
- Hypernym for "penetralia"
- Form for "penetralia"
- Same Context for "penetralia"
- Variant for "penetralia"
- Urban Dictionary for "penetralia"