- A nearly flat land area representing an enhanced stage of erosion.
- A low-relief plain representing the ultimate phase of fluvial erosion during times of extensive tectonic security.
- A land surface paid down by erosion to your basic problem of a plain, although not completely lacking hills; a base-level plain.
- In geology, a surface reduced by erosion nearly to your problem of a plain. There are many examples of when lofty hills, now reduced to peneplains.
- a more or less standard land surface representing a sophisticated phase of erosion undisturbed by crustal motions
- to lessen by erosion to a peneplain.
Definition for "peneplain"
- A nearly flat land area representing an enhanced…
Sentence for "peneplain"
Hypernym for "peneplain"