- holding loosely; suspended so as to move or sway.
- Wavering; undecided.
- dangling like from a support
- indecisive or reluctant
- having branches an such like. that fold downwards; sagging or weeping
- based; pendent loosely; holding; swinging.
- Wavering; unstable; skeptical.
- Inclined or hanging downwards, as a flower on a recurved stalk, or an ovule which hangs from the top part of the ovary.
- having branches or flower heads that bend downward
- Hanging loosely or swinging easily from a hard and fast point above; dangling; moving; loosely pendent: as, pendulous ears.
- In zoology, particularly applied — to your pensile nests of wild birds, which hang like a purse or pouch through the help.
- towards the cock, clitoris, or scrotum whenever loosely dangling from the perineum or abdomen, as with numerous monkeys, marsupials, etc.
- In botany, just like pendent, more particularly when the flexure is from weakness of this assistance.
- In suspense; wavering; doubting; undecided.
- Definition for "pendulous"
- holding loosely; suspended so as to move or…
- View More
- Sentence for "pendulous"
- Synonym for "pendulous"
- Cross Reference for "pendulous"
- Equivalent for "pendulous"
- Same Context for "pendulous"
- Urban Dictionary for "pendulous"
- holding down easily in a velumptuous…
- View More