Definition for "pendent"
Sentence for "pendent"
- This week reaffirms that America's public…
Synonym for "pendent"
Hypernym for "pendent"
Cross Reference for "pendent"
Equivalent for "pendent"
Same Context for "pendent"
- Hanging down; dangling; suspended.
- Projecting; overhanging.
- Awaiting settlement; pending.
- Dangling, sagging or suspended.
- pending in several sensory faculties.
- incomplete in certain good sense, such lacking a finite verb.
- Projecting over anything; overhanging.
- Supported from overhead; suspended; depending; pendulous; hanging.
- Jutting over; projecting; overhanging.
- held from above
- Alternative spelling of pendant.
- See pendant.
- branched lighting fixture; usually embellished; hangs from the roof
- an adornment that hangs from some precious jewelry (necklace or earring)
- Hanging; suspended; pendulous.
- Jutting over; overhanging; projecting: as, a pendent stone.
- In botany, dangling on its stalk or help using apex pointed vertically downward, as a flower or fruit.
- A pendentive.
- Grammatically incomplete. Additionally pendant.