- Measurement associated with dimensions and capability for the pelvis, specially of this adult female pelvis.
- The assessment of this feminine pelvis in terms of the delivery of an infant.
- The measurement for the pelvis.
- the technique or training of calculating the pelvis; measurement of this pelvis, particularly for obstetrical functions.
- In zoology, the dedication of the type of the pelvis in the form of dimension.
- dimension associated with the measurements of the bony birth canal (to determine whether genital birth can be done)
Sentence for "pelvimetry"
- Intrapartum X-ray pelvimetry has not proven…
Hypernym for "pelvimetry"