- Unusual regularity by means of a flower that is normally irregular.
- irregular regularity; the state of specific plants, which, being obviously irregular, are becoming regular through a symmetrical repetition of unique irregularity
- irregular regularity; their state of certain flowers, which, becoming normally irregular, are becoming regular through a symmetrical repetition of this special irregularity.
- In botany, the appearance of regularity of framework within the blossoms of flowers which generally bear irregular plants.
Sentence for "peloria"
- The term peloria was originally given…