- a lengthy cloak or exterior gown, generally of fur or with a fur liner.
- A woman's free light cloak, usually with open positions when it comes to arms.
- A fur-lined or fur robe or gown, particularly within a uniform.
- A silk dress formerly worn by women, frequently lined or cut with fur.
- An overgarment donned by Victorian kids whenever outdoors.
- An outer apparel for males or women, originally of fur, or lined with fur; a female's or young child's lengthy exterior garment, made from silk or any other textile.
- Originally, a lengthy garment of fur; thus, a garment lined or cut with fur.
- a lengthy cloak of silk or any other product, with sleeves, and with or without fur, worn by females.
- a sleeveless cape this is certainly lined or trimmed with fur
- Definition for "pelisse"
- a lengthy cloak or exterior gown, generally of…
- View More
- Sentence for "pelisse"
- Hypernym for "pelisse"
- Cross Reference for "pelisse"
- Same Context for "pelisse"