- See lamellibranch.
- Any of the Pelecypoda.
- A marine or freshwater mollusk having a soft body with platelike gills enclosed within two shells hinged together; a part of Pelecypoda.
- A bivalve mollusk; a lamellibranch.
- marine or freshwater mollusks having a soft body with platelike gills enclosed within two shells hinged together
- just like lamellibranchiate.
- Having a hatchet-shaped base; of or pertaining to the Pelecypoda; lamellibranchiate, as a mollusk.
Sentence for "pelecypod"
- Fenton and Fenton 1937 describe pelecypod…
Synonym for "pelecypod"
Equivalent for "pelecypod"