- some of numerous herbs and shrubs of the genus Pelargonium, which include the geraniums.
- Any of various flowering flowers of the genus Pelargonium, generally called geraniums or storksbills.
- An ornamental genus of flowers of the purchase Geraniaceæ, kind of the tribe Pelargonieæ, understood because of the conspicuous stipules.
- [lowercase] A plant for the genus Pelargonium.
- geraniums native chiefly to South Africa; extensively cultivated
- Definition for "pelargonium"
- some of numerous herbs and shrubs of the…
- View More
- Sentence for "pelargonium"
- Hypernym for "pelargonium"
- Cross Reference for "pelargonium"