- Of, regarding, or surviving in open oceans or seas without waters right beside land or inland oceans: pelagic wild birds.
- Living in the available ocean rather than in seaside or inland waters.
- Of or with respect to the sea; -- used specially to pets that live during the area of sea, out of the shore. Compare benthic.
- relating to or occurring or located in or frequenting the open ocean
- aquatic; oceanic; of or inhabiting the deep or open sea: said of these aquatic flowers and creatures which inhabit the large seas. Additionally Pelagian.
- particularly, in marine biol.: residing on area of the high-sea well away from land.
- Living at the area for the sea. Start to see the herb.
- Living at area of water, either sodium or fresh.
- drifting or swimming inside liquid, either on area or at any depth below it.
- In geology and geography, of or regarding the deep sea; definately not land.
- Definition for "pelagic"
- Of, regarding, or surviving in open oceans or…
- View More
- Sentence for "pelagic"
- Marine biodiversity has been particularly threatened…
- View More
- Antonym for "pelagic"
- Rhyme for "pelagic"
- Cross Reference for "pelagic"
- Same Context for "pelagic"