- pelagic; of or with respect to the sea.
- Of or pertaining to the ocean; marine; pelagic.
- Of or with respect to Pelagius, or even to his doctrines.
- A follower of Pelagius, a British monk, produced in later part of the 4th century, just who denied the doctrines of hereditary sin, for the link between sin and death, and of conversion through grace.
- A pelagic animal.
- A follower of Pelagius; one who believes in Pelagianism.
- just like pelagic.
- Of or related to Pelagius or Pelagianism.
- Inhabiting islands in the wild water.
Sentence for "pelagian"
- Orthodoxy does not disagree with the…
Synonym for "pelagian"