- a lady's loose-fitting dressing dress.
- a lengthy outer apparel for ladies, usually absolute making of chiffon and frequently sold with matching nightgown, negligee or underwear.
- A woman's loose dressing sack; therefore, a loose early morning dress or wrapper.
- A loose dressing-sack worn by women, generally of washable product; by extension, a woman's dressing-gown or morning-gown; a wrapper.
- a loose dressing dress for women
Sentence for "peignoir"
Hyponym for "peignoir"
Hypernym for "peignoir"
Same Context for "peignoir"