- A noblewoman.
- a female just who keeps a peerage by descent or session.
- a lady which keeps a title by association, as the spouse or widow of a peer.
- A noblewoman married to a peer
- a female holding a noble name in her own right.
- The spouse of a peer; a lady ennobled inside her very own right, or by right of wedding.
- The consort of a peer; a woman ennobled by descent, by creation, or by wedding.
- a female associated with peerage in Britain
Sentence for "peeress"
Hyponym for "peeress"
Hypernym for "peeress"
Same Context for "peeress"