- The position, name, or jurisdiction of a peer or peeress; a duchy, marquisate, county, viscountcy, or barony.
- colleagues and peeresses considered as a group.
- A book listing colleagues, peeresses, and their own families.
- Peers as an organization; the nobility, aristocracy.
- The rank or subject of a peer or peeress.
- A book listing such people and their own families.
- The position or dignity of a peer.
- your body of colleagues; the nobility, collectively.
- The ranking or dignity of a peer.
- the human body of colleagues.
- [capitalized] A book containing an in depth historical and genealogical account regarding the peers and their connections: as, Burke's “Peerage.”
- the colleagues of a kingdom considered as friends
Sentence for "peerage"
Synonym for "peerage"
Hypernym for "peerage"
Same Context for "peerage"