- A rear picture of a firearm consisting of a variable eyepiece with a little orifice by which leading sight in addition to target are aligned.
- On some rifles, a form of sight where in actuality the shooter looks through a small aperture in the back picture.
- view under Peep, and back.
- A plate containing a little opening whereby the gunner places, attached to the breech of a cannon or small-arm. See cut under gun.
- back gunsight having an adjustable eyepiece with a little aperture whereby the front sight plus the target tend to be aligned
- a variable piece, pierced with a tiny gap to peep through in intending, attached to a rifle or any other firearm close to the breech.
- An adjustable piece, pierced with a small opening to peep through in intending, mounted on a rifle or any other firearm close to the breech; -- distinguished from an open picture.
- Definition for "peep sight"
- A rear picture of a firearm consisting of…
- View More
- Antonym for "peep sight"
- Hypernym for "peep sight"
- Cross Reference for "peep sight"