- to split up removed from the key body, to maneuver off to one side; as in troop motions on a parade ground or an organized retreat, or articles in a procession.
- To remove (an outer level or addressing, particularly garments).
- leave a formation
- peel from the lime the outer level of one thing
- come-off in flakes or thin tiny pieces
- remove in machines
- lose, much like some difficulty
Sentence for "peel off"
Quotes for "peel off"
- "I started practicing yoga. I started…"
Hypernym for "peel off"
Urban Dictionary for "peel off"