Definition for "pedipalp"
- among the second set of appendages near the…
Sentence for "pedipalp"
Cross Reference for "pedipalp"
- among the second set of appendages near the mouth of a spider or any other arachnid being customized for various reproductive, predatory, or physical features.
- Either of another pair of appendages, near the lips of a spider, homologous to your mandibles in crustaceans.
- one of several Pedipalpi.
- A maxillipalp, or maxillary palpus; the palp of an arachnidan.
- A pedipalpate arachnidan.
- Of or with respect to a pedipalpus; resembling a pedipalp. Additionally pedipalpal.