- To travel about attempting to sell (wares): peddling products from door-to-door.
- To engage in the illicit purchase of (narcotics).
- Informal to find to disseminate; hand out: peddling lies.
- to market from spot to place; to retail by holding around from client to buyer; to hawk; thus, to retail in really small volumes.
- to visit about attempting to sell wares.
- To inhabit oneself with trifles.
- To travel about with products available; going from spot to place, or from house-to-house, for the intended purpose of retailing items.
- to-do a small company; is busy about trifles; to piddle.
- to market things, particularly door-to-door.
- to offer unlawful narcotics.
- To distribute or trigger to distribute.
- offer or provide on the market from location to spot
- traveling about retailing tiny products; go from destination to spot or from house to house selling tiny products; hawk.
- is involved with your small business; occupy your self with trifles; trifle.
- To sell or retail in little volumes, frequently by moving the products supplied towards nation, or from house-to-house; ergo, to dispense or deal in tiny amounts.
- Definition for "peddle"
- To travel about attempting to sell (wares): peddling…
- View More
- Sentence for "peddle"
- Synonym for "peddle"
- Verb Forms for "peddle"
- Phrases for "peddle"
- Rhyme for "peddle"
- Hypernym for "peddle"
- Etymologically Related for "peddle"
- Form for "peddle"
- Same Context for "peddle"
- Urban Dictionary for "peddle"
- Another word for smoking cigarettes (cigarettes)
- View More