- The savings of a son or a slave, with the dad's or master's permission; some home or stock of your respective very own.
- a particular investment for personal and private utilizes.
- The saving of a son or a slave aided by the father's or master's consent; somewhat residential property or stock of the very own; any unique private or separate property.
- a particular fund for exclusive and private uses.
- Private home; a personal bag; especially, in Roman legislation, whatever was handed by a father or master to his boy, daughter, or slave, as his or her personal home
Sentence for "peculium"
Same Context for "peculium"