- a gray-white mineral inosilicate hydroxide of calcium and sodium that crystallizes when you look at the triclinic system, with all the chemical formula NaCa2Si3O8(OH).
- A whitish mineral happening in radiated or fibrous crystalline public. It is a hydrous silicate of lime and soda.
- A hydrous silicate of calcium and sodium happening in radiated or stellate fibrous public of a white or grayish color.
- Definition for "pectolite"
- a gray-white mineral inosilicate hydroxide of calcium and…
- View More
- Sentence for "pectolite"