- An act of saying ‘peccavi’; an admission of guilt or responsibility.
- i've sinned; I am accountable; it really is my fault.
- An expression of guilt or culpability.
- I have sinned; -- utilized colloquially to express confession or acknowledgment of an offense; -- made use of seldom, superseded because of the estimated equivalent mea culpa.
- Definition for "peccavi"
- Sentence for "peccavi"
- Nevertheless, all uniformitarians had better at…
- View More
- Variant for "peccavi"
- Urban Dictionary for "peccavi"